Maternity Portfolio | Cleveland Maternity Photographer
Maternity sessions celebrate the excitement and anticipation of your bundle of joy. These sessions can be done in studio or outdoors, weather permitting. The suggested time is between 28-36 weeks pregnant. This is just a guideline, we want you to be comfortable during your session!
Maternity gowns from Sew Trendy Accessories are provided for your use during the session. Mary also provides undergarments to ensure maximum comfort. You can change 2-3 times and select your gowns! Hair and makeup are an option add on as well.
The studio is located at 754 North Court Street, Medina Ohio.
- All sessions are styled to suit your taste. Use of props are included. Props are carefully hand selected from the best vendors. Maternity gowns, wraps, headbands, backgrounds, etc. are available for use.
- No session is the same! It will be tailored to meet your individual needs and desires! You are welcome to bring along special items to use in your session. Please schedule before your little one arrives. We may not be able to fit you in otherwise.
- Maternity sessions are best done between 30-36 weeks. We understand that sometimes it will be outside that time range. Sessions are reserved by due date and once the agreement and questionnaire are completed, you can relax and focus on your pregnancy!
- Mary has been trained by leading industry professionals in person to bring you the best quality session and safest practices. She is a proud member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL CHILD PHOTOGRAPHERS and THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS. Mary was named one of the top Akron newborn photographers by EXPERTISE.COM.
- Please fill out the ‘contact me’ form to schedule a session or call 330-241-0424. Thank you for your interest, I can’t wait to meet you and create a gallery just for you!
©Mary Christine Photography, L.L.C. | 2017