We hope your session will be fun and memorable. Please help our studio run smoothly by observing these studio policies.
- Session Booking: The session fee pays for the time of your session, styling, use of props and accessories, and editing of images. The session fee is due at the time of booking your session.
- Payment: We accept all major credit cards or PayPal. If you need to pay with check, the check must clear prior to your session. To complete your client agreement and pay your session fee, please contact Mary.
- Location: Mary Christine Photography will choose the location for your outdoor session based on background variety, lighting, and safety.
- Cancelation Policy: If your child becomes ill, please give Mary at least 2 hours notice. Please reschedule if your child is ill. With the number of newborns, babies, and children, we try to keep a clean, healthy studio. Rescheduling your session for other reasons is accepted up to 48 hours prior to your session time, with only one reschedule permitted per session. Outdoor sessions may need to be rescheduled for weather reasons and are subject to Mary’s discretion. If you do not show for your session or are more than 15 minutes late, your session fee is forfeited. Mini sessions are one day only and may not be rescheduled.
- Number of images: Each session gallery will have images chosen by the photographer. This does not included black and white conversions. Additional editing requests are subject to additional fees (starting at $50) and are at the discretion of the photographer. Your images will be viewed in an online gallery. Galleries will be ready for viewing 14 days after your session.
- Online Galleries: Images from your session will be online for one week. You will select your package option in your online gallery and place your order for prints there. Digital images purchased will be delivered via direct download. There is a gallery reactivation fee of $25 per week after the two week period. Sales tax is applicable to all print orders.
- Product Delivery: Digital images will be delivered via direct download. Products such as prints, gallery wraps, etc. can be picked up for free or shipped directly to you. Shipping is a flat rate due to packaging costs, insurance, and tracking costs. Products should be ready within 2-3 weeks after your order is placed, however, please allow extra time for Organic Bloom Frames and wood blocks as they are custom made.
- All sales are final due to the nature of custom photography. Mary checks each print for quality assurance before delivery. If something was damaged in the mail, please notify Mary within 48 hours. Please back up your digital images. MCP is not responsible for lost images. Images may not be altered in any way (Instagram filters, cropping, etc.).
To schedule a session, please fill out the ‘contact me’ form.
Mary Christine Photography, L.L.C., Medina Ohio