Cleanliness has always been a top priority in our studio. We understand that COVID19 has changed our world.
Here is what we are doing in studio to keep you and your family heathy and safe:
- Only one session will be scheduled in studio a day.
- Studio is sanitized before and after every session.
- We will be wearing masks for every session. For newborn sessions, we will use gloves.
- Hand sanitizer will be used often by us and available for your use.
Please read over our studio policies.
- If you or a family member feels sick (ie temperature of 100 or over, cough, etc.) or has had recent exposure to COVID19, please reschedule.
- If you have traveled out of state in the last 2 weeks, please let me know and we will select another date.
- Due to the number of babies that come into the studio, adults must wear a mask when not being photographed. I know that masks are hot and uncomfortable and no one likes wearing them. You are welcome to go outside to take a break. Disposable masks are available in the studio.
- Please remove your shoes after entering the studio.
- Immediate family members only in the studio.
If we face another shut down, you will have the option of either transferring you deposit to another session later.
Thank you so much for understanding. Your family’s health and safety is our top priority.